Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programing and downloading error in P89v51rd2 by using keil and flash magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshad pal

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
it is possible to download program in P89V51rd2 which is written in AT89C51 by using keil-uv3 software . and if i write program in P89V51rd2 then i found one error " P0 is undefined identifier " so which header file is required to include in keil software.

when i download program in P89V51rd2 using flash magic then one pop up menu come " reset device in isp mode " and when i reset my device then nothing is happen and my program cant be download so what is the problem behind this so pls help me immediately

is it required to write program by selecting P89V51rd2 in keil-uv3 software or we can write similar program by selecting AT89C51

hai harshad

Before you use the code, please confirm the configurations for AT89c51 and P89v51rd2 are compatible or not. Probably it should be compatible. But for hands on experience please go ahead by urself.

Then you have to have #include <P89V51Rx2.H> instead of #include <regx51.H>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back