Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with PSpice OrCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

adderek

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
no pspicetemplate for u1a, ignoring

In 'Orcad Capture 9.2':
I've placed an amplifier
AD8072
connected to an simple circuit. I'm running simulation and...

WARNING [NET0093] No PSpiceTemplate for U1A, ignoring

What is this and what to do to make this error gone in order to run this simulation and view it's results ? thanks in advance

pspice problems

Hi

This is not a 100% solution, but when I had these problems it has been related to none or wrong spice model.
Do you have the model AD8072 in Amplifier.olb?
If not DL the macro model here:
ttt.analog.com/Analog_Root/static/techSupport/designTools/spiceModels/license/spice_general.html?cir=ad8072jn.cir

Post again if this post is of no useand I try to help. I can also see if I can find a eradymade model for you.

ttt=3xw

Cl

problem in pspice

As You can see I'm a newbie. I do have 'AD8072' in apmlifier.olb, however
I've downloaded this .cir file and now I don't know what to do with it.

Some background about me :
I have to make an project in this semester so I have to learn OrCAD...
I know that I could use only amplifiers, resistors and transistors (cause only those I can get from local shop and I'll have to make a real working circuit after creating virtual simulation in OrCAD).

I'm trying to do anything with amplifier. I know what amplifier should do since last month :(
And now I don't know where can I put this .cir file into project....
If you can help me - please, do so

.cir to .olb

Hi

Offcourse we try to help you out, these error messages can sometimes be kind off frustrating. What is it you have to build, tell us a bit more and it is easier to give advice(s). As you already have the model there is no need to have the cir. Tell me a bit more and I

The error you got is connected to wrong or no spice model, I think something is wrong there. If you need to make a simulation within you project you cannot choose a part from INSTALL DIR\Capture\Library you must get one here:INSTALL DIR\Capture\Library\PSpice perhaps thats the problem.

Here are a faq: ttt.orcadpcb.com/pspice/faqs.asp?bc=F

Good luck

Cl

problems instaling orcad

Could You tell me how I can use parts from
INSTALL DIR\Capture\Library ?
In other words - where can I get models with simulation info ?

By the way - You helped me and now I know why You are a Super Moderator :)

installing orcad problems

Hi

The model is here:
Some Path \Capture\Library\Pspice called anlg_dev

Use that one and I hope it will work for you. If not just post.

Cl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back