Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with OA when using IC610

Status
Not open for further replies.

swxu

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
unable to set oa shared library path

Hi all!
I have been trying to install IC610 on Ubuntu8.04. I have read a lot of reference articles and solved the problems during installation.
However,after activating the license file(it seems the license has been activated), I encountered a problem as follow when typing "icfb&"

ERROR: $OA_HOME/bin
/bin) eda/ic610/OA
is not a valid OA bin directory.
Check your OA installation or update the value
of OA_HOME to point to a valid OA installation.
See the "OpenAccess Installation and Configuration Guide"
for more information.
ERROR: Unable to set OA shared library path.

It's really confusing! I have already configured the OA_HOME path in .bashrc file as "/home/eda/ic610/OA"

Can any one help?

error: unable to set oa shared library path.

It seems that you did not set the OA_HOME environment variable correctly. Make sure that you have installed OA package.

is not a valid oa bin directory

I have the same problem, I have this this error :

(/eda/ic610/OA/bin)
is not a valid OA bin directory.
Check your OA installation or update the value
of OA_HOME to point to a valid OA installation.
See the "OpenAccess Installation and Configuration Guide"
for more information.
ERROR: Unable to set OA shared library path.

I thought that I have installed well Open Acess. How can I installed again correctly? please help! :cry::cry:

openaccess installation and configuration guide

I have the same problem in Fedora 10, because I can't install OpenAccess when I run ./iscape.sh, after click Configure, show the window to configure products, I check all, then next, the result is there's one:#1 Software license Tools Error, only one button below:close, there's no pop-up window to install OpenAccess.

How can I do, Please help me!!! Thank you a lot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.