Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PROBLEM: SIM300/SIM340 NOT ANSWERING

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebasira

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
problems sim300

Hello everybody, I'm new here...

I've got this problem... I'm able to stablish a TCP/IP connection with a PC SERVER via GPRS... I transmit data with AT+CIPSEND...

But sometimes, and only sometimes, the module stop answering... I mean, the module is powered on I stablish the connectio and then, suddenly, no matter which AT commandI I send the module just do not response... I think that the problem begins with a AT+CIPSEND... I send this AT command and I don't get the "> "... But I could not know because it response to no command... When this happend, I SHUT the connection and apparently work fine and sometimes fails again...
I run the same code on a SIM200 and it work perfectly fine...

Any help would be HUGELY APPRECIATTED!!! if you need more info to understand my problem., please let me know

Thanks in Advance

sim340

Sebasira, could you provide your AT command sequence so that some people can be in help?

sim340 sim300

Hi,
Sebasira

I wanted to interface SIM340 modem with my microcontroller.
And i require GPRS connectivity through this module.
So will you tell me your progress for this connectivity?
Can you guide me for the same or in other can you provide me some reference so that i can do that?

maheshsutariya@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.