Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A7670 LTE module not booting after preferred band change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozma04

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am currently using the A7670SA-FASE module in my project and I ran into an issue.

The module was working properly until I accidentally sent the AT+CNBP command with the wrong parameters in order to change the preferred band. Since that moment, the A7670SA is unresponsive to AT commands via UART, the NETLIGHT led is off, and the STATUS led blinks every ~5 seconds. Moreover, connecting it to my computer via USB does not do anything, and I can't see the virtual COM port for updating the firmware, upon completing the procedure for entering the firmware update mode (pull down USB_BOOT, apply VBAT, press RESET, remove USB_BOOT pull-down).

Please, could you offer me some advice regarding this issue? When I perform the USB_BOOT procedure, no USB is detected on the computer but the STATUS led remains on, while the NETLIGHT led remains off.

Previously, on power-up the STATUS led lighted up, then the NETLIGHT led, which indicated that the module was searching for the network. When the network was found, the NETLIGHT started blinking every 200ms.

Status
Not open for further replies.