Status
Not open for further replies.

mtcolaco

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am fairly new to ASITIC and the world of RF design in general, and I'm having some trouble specifying the substrate of a spiral inductor as paper. The purpose is to obtain an RFID circular antenna using inkjet printed silver ink on regular paper (Lumi Silk). Although a simple concept at heart, it has brought with it several simulation problems I was not expecting.

This is what I get when I run the following command: "2port inductor inductor 0.8G 1.2G 0.1G S false true inductorTest"

This produces several KCL violation warnings, and no value of capacitance and resistance. Since ASITIC has no documentation regarding the specification of paper as a substrate in the technology file, taking this into consideration I still tried to input the values of paper regardless, this is what I consider to be the main culprit of most simulation problems. What can I do regarding this?

P.S: What program should I use to view the S parameter data from ASITIC? I have tried S-View for Windows since the format seems similar but I had no luck there.

Attachments

• 1643974845139.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 176

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…