Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[51] Problem of programmer and software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubeen

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir,
I want to program At89s52 mcu (C51) and as i have a laptop (no rs232) so i want to use CP2102, (USB to UART bridge) and i think of using the RX and TX pins of the mcu but i am unable to find any software to burn the code successfully , please help me , i really need this !! :-( :-(

NOTE: its my humble request to everyone that please before recommending any software check it or recommend it only if you have used it earlier, Because i have tried many of them but none worked .
please help!

Last edited:

Please reply !!!!

Sir,
I want to program At89s52 mcu (C51) and as i have a laptop (no rs232) so i want to use CP2102, (USB to UART bridge) and i think of using the RX and TX pins of the mcu but i am unable to find any software to burn the code successfully , please help me , i really need this !! :-( :-(

NOTE: its my humble request to everyone that please before recommending any software check it or recommend it only if you have used it earlier, Because i have tried many of them but none worked .
please help!

AT89S52 cant be programmed with Tx & Rx pins. You have use either isp or parallel programmer.

I would recommend usbasp. There is sticky topic about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.