Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem after postmap simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricGuo

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,all
I use xilinx ISE and modelsim to design a project . Although the final output is like what i wanted , I get a error indication in modelsim consol after postmap simulation as following :
Error: d:/Xilinx/verilog/src/simprims/X_LATCHE.v(64): $width( posedge CLK:9939316 ps, :9939656 ps, 1400 ps );

can anyone explain this error message to me ? thank you in advance !

pls. can I write a constrain condition for LATCH in the xilinx ISE? IF can, How to ? :?: [/img]

EricGuo said:
Hi,all
I use xilinx ISE and modelsim to design a project . Although the final output is like what i wanted , I get a error indication in modelsim consol after postmap simulation as following :
Error: d:/Xilinx/verilog/src/simprims/X_LATCHE.v(64): $width( posedge CLK:9939316 ps, :9939656 ps, 1400 ps );

can anyone explain this error message to me ? thank you in advance !

pls. can I write a constrain condition for LATCH in the xilinx ISE? IF can, How to ? :?: [/img]
Hi,
I'm not sure but from this message seem that you have a 340ps spike on the enable signal.
The 1400ps is the minimum required pulse width for a valid condition on this pin.

rgs
gnomix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back