Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pozar Microwave Engineering Solutions Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntrucker

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Looking for the solutions manual for this book...

Edition probably doesn't matter much...

Thanks for the help.

the solutions are right there
if you just registered you have to wait i think its 3 days until your a full member then you can click onthat link and download in the meantime just get some points by helping people or posting stuff

Thanks for the help. I guess I also need to wait until I have the points, the dl of those files is costly...

is there a trick to making these links work?? i always get a message from EDA that that link doesn't exist

no trick untill u increase ur points marchin

I just got on this site to get the solutions manual. Do you have to acrue points and wait 3 days? Or if you just wait 3 days will that work.

U need to gain points to download the stuff which u need to have with u

Thanks, i am just starting grad school so this forum could prove very interesting

So how do i contact someone who runs this message board. I made a $2 donation via paypal, through this website. The "Rules and Points" say i should have 80 points, plenty enough to download some files. Yet it don't see any points and I still can't access any files. The payment posted over a week ago. What is the deal?

bencsu20 said:
So how do i contact someone who runs this message board. I made a $2 donation via paypal, through this website. The "Rules and Points" say i should have 80 points, plenty enough to download some files. Yet it don't see any points and I still can't access any files. The payment posted over a week ago. What is the deal?

Hi bencsu20,

If you don't have point to download it you should download using mirror (if any). To get the point you must posting here, but not a junk. If you do it you will be warn by administrator.

regards,

-freqzt-

If it is still actual also to whom there are no points:
h**p://depositfiles.com/files/3497696]
h**p://depositfiles.com/files/3502963
h**p://depositfiles.com/files/3499810
h**p://depositfiles.com/files/3499300
h**p://depositfiles.com/files/3498058

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com