Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power supply for 65nm

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_iitd

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i want to ask what power supply used for tsmc65nm chip ? can't we use same power supply as that for umc 130nm i.e 1.2v for core and 3.3v for buffers? or i have to use .6v for core and 1.8v for buffers and why we use different power supply for buffers and core circuitry cant we use the same. thanks in advance

hey,
your question is not so clear. you should specify which MOSFET process (LP, GP etc.) you are using in your design. TSMC's 65nm logic family includes General Purpose (GP), Low Power (LP), Ultra-Low Power (ULP) and LPG options. Each process supports low, standard, and high Vt options. Operating voltages range from 0.9V to 1.26V. I/O voltages include 1.8V, 2.5V and 3.3V (5V tolerant).
follow this link, I hope you can find more useful information for you.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back