Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power splitter and combiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

aashishsharma

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.
I am using 2 way 3 Db power splitter and i am using two of these splitters one each for differential input. Out of the 4 ouput ports now available I will be giving two input to LO input of my receiver board and want to transmit other two input via an antenna. Photo attached for reference upload.jpg
I want to order 2way 3db splitter and want to know whether I can use 3rd splitter (marked) as a power combiner? I mean are these things reversible?
I am relatively new in RF.
Thanks in advance

Most of the splitter types are reversible.
But I do not understand your block diagram. Why did you connect directly TX to RX (using differential wires), when actually both use their own antennas.

thanks vfone
actually antenna in receiver would be receiving frequency shifted signal after reflection from moving target. I am gonna subtract two frequencies to get frequency shift.
Its Doppler radar i am trying to create.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back