Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz tell me which technology is used to develope online UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

himabindu23

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am newly joined in a company and they gave me the project about online UPS.
plz tell me anybody which technology is best use (java or .NET) to do this project what are all the concepts involved to develope.PLZ giv me an idea.

Re: plz tell me which technology is used to develope online

OnLine UPS is usually developed by means of electronic knowledge.

OnLine UPS are devices with "double conversion" i.e. AC/DC conversion which constantly supplies DC/AC converter and battery charging current. DC/AC converter is synchronized with mains frequency, and your device never never sees the mains.

Thank you very much for your relpy.But it is the software which is used to connect the normal UPS and controls the whole systems and maintains the voltage levels. if any problem with voltages i.e., low or high means it will sends an alert message to the admin.This is what i required exactly.PLz tell me is it possible to develope this with java are .net.Plz guide me sir. :?

its ok,thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.