Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz help me in designing filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayurabh

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
plz help me i m working on matla designing the filters lp bp hp i am confused inproblem solving tecniques for example i want to do solve the problem for bandwidth for example signal will paas through filters for f<fm if incoming signal is exceeding fm so i have to change the condition for bandwidth how can i imlement this by using matlab suggest some notes or book solve these type of problems

I did not well understand your quetion, but in digital filter design we normalise the frequencis to 1.
in matlab we make the fs/2 =1
so we normalise the all frequencis to fs/2

Are you trying to say that you have a general formula for a Low Pass filter and you do not know how to solve an equation so that you can have the numerical values you need for that low pass filter to let through only the [0->fm) specific bandwidth you have in mind?

I think we really can't understand your question very well, try to explain it in more words and phrases...

For examples of filters where you only need to input parameters, you can use "fdatool" in Matlab, the grasphycal interface should help a little, even though you do not see formulas direcftly, you can get ideas ...

Do you want ot implement the numerical solution to the problem ? the question may be made clearer

Status
Not open for further replies.