Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pleeeezzzz.. help me to read data from pic18f452 to labview

Status
Not open for further replies.

fooofaaa

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm currently using labview to receive data sent from the microcontroller PIC18f452. I'm using visa to receive data from the pic. But the problem is the read result always zero!! I'm use a virtual serial port to interface Proteus with labview.. Also i connect the RS-232 in Proteus to a virtual terminal to enable me to see what is sent.. Although there is an output in this virtual terminal and i see that data is sent (but not alwayes!! som times it dosn't appear any thing); i cant see that this data is sent to labview.. also the baud-rate of sent and received bytes in Virtual serial port is zero>> this picture show the problem
please >> i need your help>> and i need someone to advice what to do or what i need to solve the problem ..

Regards.

Plz ensure baud rate for labview and proteus is same and oscillator frequency and baud rate for proteus and compiler is same .If possible post ur code..

Plz ensure baud rate for labview and proteus is same and oscillator frequency and baud rate for proteus and compiler is same .If possible post ur code..

Yes.. every thing the same>> I'm ensure form this point :-(

(The principal idea for this code is to send the weather sensor results from the first circuit (the code to do that is "transmitter" ) and then receive it in the other circuit ( the code to recive data in the other pic and send it to PC is the " try") ..

I think the problem are in this code "try":|

Attachments

• raf.rar
    129.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

plzzzzz>> really i need a quick help >> i'm very desperate :cry:

Sorry i an not familiar with pic18f452 but still what if feel is like u should create complete communication protocol. You can send ur data and then from labview after receiving the data write an acknowledgment back to pic and then send another piece of data which ensures there is no data loss,try using receiver and transmitter interrupt flag .

Sorry i an not familiar with pic18f452 but still what if feel is like u should create complete communication protocol. You can send ur data and then from labview after receiving the data write an acknowledgment back to pic and then send another piece of data which ensures there is no data loss,try using receiver and transmitter interrupt flag .

Thanks a lot luvuslim >> any other one can help me??

Status
Not open for further replies.