Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please Help Me Choose a Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahaju

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
I am current ly enrolled in 3rd 2nd Semester Year BE Electronics Engineering at IOE in Nepal. We have a computer graphics course here and it has just started. Till now we have done basic Graphics algorithms such as Bresenhams Line Drawing algorithms and Circle drawing algorithms. At this moment I am finding the subject quite formiddable. We have to complete a project a project by the end of this semester in languages such as C,C++,C#, Borland C++ Builder or Java. Could you please please please give me some idea on what kind of project i may persue? It has only been a few days after the course began but it is already making me nervous. Please Help me.

Thanks in Advance :)

Since you're into EE, you should try a basic simulator for a simple RC filter. You apply a signal to the input and based on the equations of the RC filter, calculate and represent the output waveform. Good luck with your project!

do you meant you need something to do with graphics?

Why don't you make an AHRS artificial horizon, like they use in autopilots? It's not too hard, but it presents a challenge.. That's what I'd do.. well.. did... :D

you can also do something with factorials they always impress people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back