Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] please help I need a PIC16f877A project code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiunit2

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please help me I need a PIC16F877A project code. I need the pic to switch 4diffrent relay from 4diffrent input and it should display the relay that's on on LCD. Please it is urgen for my school project

Show us your code and schematic so far.
If you have 4 inputs and 4 relays, why do you need the PIC? Is it just to monitor the state of the inputs?

Brian.

Reactions: RETGT

RETGT

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Please I don't have anything done yet. But the project is based on PIC16F877A please it's very urgent

Please I don't have anything done yet. But the project is based on PIC16F877A please it's very urgent
Maybe you should have started working on this sooner. Edaboard isn't a free consulting service or homework/project cheating service.

We can't give you any help at all unless we know a few things:
- what compiler, IDE and programmer are you using
- what is the schematic for the hardware - we heed to know the ports the switches and relay drivers are connected to
- have you ever written code for a microcontroller before
- have you looked for any tutorials on the Internet for the environment you have (e.g. how to flash a LED, run any code in the device at all)
Susan

I don't know which Compiler you are using but I have written code using mikroC PRO PIC Compiler. Project attached. Proteus file and Schematic in PDF format is also attached.

4 MHz Crystal is used.

Attachments

• Driving Relays.rar
    101.2 KB · Views: 51

God bless you Okada, will check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.