Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please hehp for suitable high level language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noman Yousaf

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i m new in computer interfacing field.
i have used and done lot of projects with micro controllers. AT89Sxxxx, AVR, little with PIC. now the problem is, i want to make the software on computer for interfacing with MCUs. like i want to transmmit the data from any text box, to MCU trough serial, perallel or USB port etc. please suggest any high level language and guide me how to start with. please note that i m MCU programmer and electronics designer as well. i know lot about electronics and circuit designing.

thanks to all in advance

bye

Re: please ehp for suitable high level language

hi picgak
thanks to share.
but my problem is another thing man
i dont want to program PIC.
i want to make sofware on computer and interface with MCU.
like .net, VB, C, DELFI som thing. plz tell me any from above or other for bigining.

i offer c# or vb.net... no difference wich one u choose... but c# and vb.net are great

You can use VB.net for USB Communication. You have to use the mCHID.dll file from HelmPCB.com I have done a USB PIC18F46J50 Project in which MCU communicates with PIC and also PC communicates with MCU. See this link https://www.edaboard.com/threads/271146/
I can help you if you use VB.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back