Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC18F46J50 USB HID and SD Card 4 Channel Datalogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

Here is my modified project PIC18F46J50 USB HID and SD Card 4 Channel Datalogger running at 20MHz. Code written in miroC Pro 5.6.0.

put the mcHID.dll file in windows\system32 folder and run the vb.net setup.exe file. After install run the installed vb.net app.

Start proteus simulation. (proteus file datalogger.dsn is inside the .rar file)

In the vb.net app click different tabs to see the progress bar (temperature) vary depending upon the tab (Channel) selected.

To create .mmc file WinImage was used.

Report bugs.

Screenshot attached.

---------------------Updated file-----------------

dataologger v3.rar

I am getting some "[MMC CMD] Command Unsupoorted" warning in Proteus. If anybody knows how to solve the issue, please mention it.

--------------------Updated file-----------------

datalogger v4.rar

Thanks
Jayanth D

Attachments

• simss.jpg
    simss.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 339
  • datalogger v2.rar
    401.2 KB · Views: 386
  • datalogger v3.rar
    401.3 KB · Views: 327
  • datalogger v4.rar
    420.2 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:

This is the video

Attachments

• usb hid sim.rar
    648.4 KB · Views: 410

Time ago I investigated the control of SD memory. Thank for excellent project.

Can you give me the source code please (both mikroC and vb) ? @internetuser2k12

Dear internetuser2k12
please send me your vb and c source code. it is so much helpful for me for making my final year project. please help me
my email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MOD: NO PRIVATE SHARING

Last edited by a moderator:

I have 18F4550 chip. will it work for 18F4550? what should be the configuration bits/word?

Great sharing can i use .dll file in C#.

@embpic

mcHID.dll only works with Visual Basic.Net. You can't use it with VC#.Net

You can use easyUSBHIDNetClass.dll which works with VB.Net and VC#.Net

I don't have the project files now. If anybody needs sourcecode then mention it I will make a new project and post it.

internetuser2k12... How do you can resolve the problem of simulation in Proteus? In many examples when the software read Mmc_Fat_Inic() the Proteus don't work... your code work very well!.

If the SPI pins of MCU has additional functions like ADC, etc... then disable them and make the pins digital IO then MMC_Fat_Init will work. I have used winImage to create .mmc file for Proteus. First create .IMA file and then save it as .mmc file for Proteus MMC Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back