Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Place and route on flat full chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaya sree

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all ,

I am doing place and route on flat full chip for the first time.Please provide any material on this . Previously I have worked on partitioned blocks.But with full chip , there many new things to consider ( PADS etc.). I would like to know what must be done/not done at chip level.It would be helpful if any study documents is provided.

Thank you

All entities of PD remains the same for the block level and chip level, except that you you will floorplan the design considering the package, (Wirebond or flip chip). Power planning, this time you will have to come up with the total power consumption by the chip and plan accordingly. just run the complete flow and take it to sign off tools and see what violation u can see, and do floorplan accordingly.

Many more, But each chip is indegineous to itself. Try to ask in specific. May the Eda board members can answers as and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back