Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC16f877a with GSM module SIM900d

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolits2222

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pano po ung program ng pic 16f877a microchip para makapag send ng message unsing SIM900d GSM module....

Courtesy of Google translate:

"how 'ung pic 16F877A microchip program to be able to send the message unsing SIM900d GSM module"

Keith.

pahelp po please..di ko po kc nagcocomunicate ung gsm module sim900d sa arduino..pwede po phingi ng sugestion para mapagcomunicate ko ang dalawa??tnx po n advance

email ko po, dude_ves_16@yahoo.com

From Google translate:

pahelp please please please .. I kc ung nagcocomunicate sim900d gsm module with arduino .. pwede po mapagcomunicate phingi a sugestion for my two? tnx n advance

Please email me, dude_ves_16@yahoo.com

english, how to program a pic16f877a that would able to communicate with a gsm module and able to send a text message , pic16f877a as its inputs of the text and will send to a generic cellphone

dont use PIC16F877A use 18 series PIC like PIC18F4620... PIC16F877A's ram will not be enough to issue AT COMMANDS, since those are strings and strings eat too much ram. specially by reading inbox and store the message to a variable before parsing it...

This thread is over a year old so replying now is pointless - thread closed.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.