Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16f877a heart beat monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimX

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need a Mikro C code to calculate the Heart rate pulse on pic16f877a

Accuracy of peak detector is critical to avoid false transitions. This generally uses a BPF filter , matched to the spectrum of the heartbeat with AGC and a comparator with optimal hysteresis.
Then for 3 digit resolution on rate from 0.8 to 3 Hz the time interval counter must be at least 1000x faster. And 4 digit resolution 10k faster.
Due to beat to beat variation, std deviation will reduce usually by 1/ root N samples averaged, so 9 seconds reduces variation in results by 3.

i am using this Design i just need the code with working Proteus :bang:

HeartRateMeasurementCkt1.jpgIMG-20150520-WA0000.jpg

If you want someone to design it for you I'm sure plenty of people will be happy to quote you a price.

Otherwise, please tell us what you have achieved so far and what problems you are seeing. We will happily advise.

If you are expecting good results from that layout, think again!

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.