Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC & RFID reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

benz_00

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone !

I need to get data from a RFID reader using a PIC controller and stock it in a serial flash memory .

I can't figure out how to make the connection between the PIC and the RFID reader to get read data !!!would any one happen to know how to make it ??

thank you for responding and have a good day.

many thanks for you !! I hope theses links would help me !!

I need to get data from a RFID reader using a PIC controller and stock it in a serial flash memory .
I can't figure out how to make the connection between the PIC and the RFID reader to get read data !!!would any one happen to know how to make it ??

Be aware that many commercial RFID reader use the Wiegand protocol to transmit data.

A Wiegand interface is consists of two data lines usually marked DATA0 and DATA1, with data being transmitted in several formats with Wiegand26 and Wiegand34 being some of the most commonly used.

RS-232, RS-485, and TTL serial are other popular communication protocols and methods utilized in RFID readers, particularly in devices used by hobbyists.

However, without specific information regarding your unit it is difficult to advise you further.

Can you post the user manual, datasheet, etc? Or provide a link to the establishment from which you purchased the device?

You may also want to checkout the following group:

RFID Technologies

I have post many links to RFID projects within the above group and will continue to post new links as I come across them.

BigDog

Hellow everyone, I am new in RFID technologie. I am searching informations about SHF RFID
Is there (in the market) any developpement kit in this fraquency band (SHF 2.4GHz) ??
If any one have some documents, web sites, designs ... please
your help will be apreciated
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.