Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC microcontrollers Trainer Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jong

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone can give me a schematic for PIC microcontroller Trainer board? Something that is low cost and can apply to almost all of the PIC micros. Thanks... =o)

Hi Jong,

I think that you have to try (ToolKit MK3) or just TK3 from epemag, it is programmer and Kit, it uses the parallel port to program and you can test (debug) your program.

TK3 contains, 8 LEDs, 4 push buttons, variable resistor, two oscillator modes (RC,XTAL), and many usefull peripherals.

You can find about this Kit on: http://www.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/1001.htm

If you buy the article of October,2001 then it is easy to build one for yourself!!!

Thanks a lot. I'll try to look at you suggestion... =o)

The IF-LAB (Inchworm & Firefly) Tutor is designed for the 16F88 but it's wired in a way you can learn pretty much everything about the entire 16F series.

The ZIF socket can program 10F, 12F, 16F & 18F PICs.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.