Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Pic 16f876a Pure Sinewave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
sine wave ccs pic conversor

Sorry for the delay, update of last day and today: as there was no feed back from a/b signal so i provided 1.5 volts on pin # 1 & 2 of u10 and inverter started to oscilate but only for the breif period as it was going to standby mode. During this time i measured the output which was 150 volts approx and on scope this wasn't a sine wave but nearly a sqaure wave. After attaching a 100 watts load of a light bulb, still the results were same while Q1 and Q3 were heating like a steam engine :(. I am using P75NF75 instead of IRL3803 and since there is some difference between the two RDs,(quite nominal yet), do you think that it may cause the trouble? waiting for your reply. :)

programação pic 16f876a

Dear all readers
Regarding Mr.Taner’s Sine wave Inverter following voltage has to be same then Inverter should run smoothly.
PIC SIDE:
Pin 5 = 1.8v, Pin 7 = 2.5v, Pin 15 = 4v. and
4053 SIDE:
Pin 12 = 3.5v, Pin 13 = 3.5v, Pin 1 = 1v, Pin 2 = 1v, Pin 5 = 4.5v, Pin 3 = 0.5v.

Thanking you all
Regards
M Rahman

inverter using pic

hi,
could anyone suggest me which software can simulate the circuit...
may i use tlp421 instead of tlp250?
thanks.

b82725j

Hi fdoehpp,
You cannot use Tlp421 instead of TLP250. To simulate the circuite try proteus 7.

Best Regards.
Asif

Good morning Taner
I am in France and very interested by your inverter for the solar energie.
My question will be simple: can'I adapt your circuit to have more powwer (1000 or 1500 W). Is it enough to change the transfo with more power transistors ??
Can the assemblage concerning the sinusoide be the same?
Thank you for the answer
Pierre

doc007 said:
Good morning Taner
I am in France and very interested by your inverter for the solar energie.
My question will be simple: can'I adapt your circuit to have more powwer (1000 or 1500 W). Is it enough to change the transfo with more power transistors ??
Can the assemblage concerning the sinusoide be the same?
Thank you for the answer
Pierre

Taner,

I bought an inverter from the internet ( 3500 Watt - 220 V). Unfortunately there was a short circuit in my holiday flat and the inverter blew up. I opened the inverter and discovered 2 parts in it. 1 part being the controller responsible for pwm signal creation and the second part is the power board (24 FETs) and small transformers ( 6 transformers).

I was wondering the same thing, whether we can increase the output of the inverter by scaling the power output.

hi friends
i am new micro contrller tech.
pl any body help me about sqer. wave inverter baesd 16f72 or 16f676. its fecher cvcc . low batt cutoff. over ch cut off, over lode proection. short ckt.proection and so on. as req.

Re: pwm inverter circuits

Sir,
Can you attach a built in 6A. Charger for this inverter

Sir,
please some one attach a built in 6A. Charger for this inverter

hi taner,
i am very new to this project. i have designed a pcb and assembled it. but it is not at all working. could you please give the steps to be followed so that i can check the functioning of the circuit from the beginning. what i mean to say is, as soon as power is given what should i expect from the circuit. what should i check either using multimeter or using CRO. i need steps to be followed in configuring the circuit.

thanks
logan

hi everybody,
i am loganraju from india. yesterday ( 12.11.2009) i have posted a message requesting Mr.Taner to explain me the working concept and check points for his 500W sinewave inverter. i have downloaded one of his jpg file which i am attaching herewith. in this there are two signals being generated. one 20khz and another 50hz but in the software i am not able to find it. can any one help me. i am attaching the c file i am using for your reference.

thanks
logan

Hello,

Can I have precision on transfo TR1 and TR2 : primary, secondary Power ?
What's about JP1 and JP2 ? These jumpers must always be closed to test Vout ?

Thank you for the answer.
Pierre

Hello friends,

I have a small question, based on this project.

My question is: what's tipe of transformer to apply in this inverter?

It's the usually, ferro-magnetic for low frquency (50-60Hz)?

Or it's the HF ferromagnetic transformer, for high frequency 20 / 30kHz??

Thanks,

Hello Taner or Maharadga or somebody else,

Can everybody say to me where I can buy the
current transformer

Thank you for the answer
Pierre

Hello doc007,
I don't know exactly where you live, but most cheap transformer producers are from China.
For example look at this site:
**broken link removed**

Best regards,
Taner

Hello Taner
I'm in France
Thank you for the answer
Is my choise good with :TA1111 or TA1311 ratio 1:1000

Pierre

Hello doc007,
Yes, TA1111 (5~30A) with turn ratio 1000:1, it is a good choice for inverters with P<2kW. I used a similar current transformer, 5A to 50mA (1000:1), but made in Bulgaria, from ANG transformers.

Best regards,
Taner

Dear Mr. Taner
I have red the entire posts and I started building the inverter, is there any updated (final version) code and schematic of the project? if you can upload the same it will be very helpfull to make error free project.

Thanks for your affords.

Hello people,

I'm starting the costruction of the sinewave inverter.

I'm testing circuit block to block, and posting the results for yours appreciation.

The tests are successfully in the blocks mounted.

- Linear power suply (LM7805 and LM317T)
- PWM inverting circuit. (Without PWM signal)

The picture attached show the first results.

I'm waiting for your comments.

Thanks.

Basofias.

Hello,

One more question, mr. Taner.

How can i test the PIC16F876, without the completed ciruit.

How can i test the PWM signal generated by the pic in the scope???

In the attachement, i show my current sense transformer.
(from an old 600VA UPS)

Primary = 4A aprox.
Secondary = 12V aprox.

It's good???? for this circuit??

Thans.

Basofias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back