Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Pic 16f876a Pure Sinewave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Taner
I'm also on the process of programming the PIC
can you send also me a simple flow chart of the program?
My email : pierrewirth@free.fr
Thank you
Pierre

Re: secondary-side pwm sine inverter schematics

sekki said:
hello viknik8
Out a rectangle wave, temperature monitoring, fan control I'm just

goo luck

hello Sekki! Your project is laid out on the Internet? If yes, give the reference.

Hi everybody. Drivers T1 and T3 must have independent power from 12V or driving power of 24V=2x12V. (See circuit) Circuit of Taner is wrong. This is not "boost"! I have a problem with imediately start of inverter and sinhronization. If some help me, i be happy. :))

Reactions: zuberi

zuberi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi maharadga,
this type of driver supplying scheme is calling "bootstrap"supply, components D6-C17 (for U3) and D7-C18 (for U3) in inverter schematics. And it is a specially designed only for high-side drivers.
**broken link removed**
I will check the schematics for error.

Best regards,
Taner

zuberi

Hi friends,
Yes, maharadga is right, there have an error in schematics.
Please accept my apologies for this error. It happened when I redraw the schematics from original one. In the original schematics the anods of two bootstrap diodes (D6 and D7) are connected to the output of LM317T, but then this voltage should be min. 10V (minimum supply voltage requirements for optodriver TLP250). Old shematics was designed for 24V accumulators. And the output voltage of LM317T was 12V.
In case of 12V accumulator we should replace LM317 with LDO voltage regulators for 10V output voltage (some like LM2940LD-10).
**broken link removed**
I will try to fix the schematisc with some LDO voltage regulator chip.

Best regards,
Taner

zuberi

Hello
after the modifications of the schema
must I keep the 2 diodes D6 and D7 (ss34)
Pierre

Reactions: rassie

rassie

Hello Taner and other fellows,
I was watching this thread which is ongoing for almost 2 years now. :).
My question to Taner is that, may I use 8052 variant chip for this project? I intend to use philips 89LPC930 chip.
I am not familiar with PIC programming.
Would it be okay if some one can get me the flow chart for program, and i can program the same in 8052 assembly as I am comfortable with 8052 assembly.
Regards,

Rauf
ardxb@yahoo.com

Added after 11 seconds:

Hello Taner and other fellows,
I was watching this thread which is ongoing for almost 2 years now. :).
My question to Taner is that, may I use 8052 variant chip for this project? I intend to use philips 89LPC930 chip.
I am not familiar with PIC programming.
Would it be okay if some one can get me the flow chart for program, and i can program the same in 8052 assembly as I am comfortable with 8052 assembly.
Regards,

Rauf

Hi Taner,

Can you tell how to vary the frequency and output power. You have designed for Uo=230V AC, 50Hz, P=500W.
I need Uo=230V AC, 60Hz, P=1000W.
Please tell how to implement.

thanks taner i ve been following this thread for a while but i lost watch on it. the block diagram u produced now gave me an insight to it. thanks man good work from u

@TANER,

I saw your code and circuit, but the prob is you didn't code for the charging part of the inverter, i mean for the battery charging part and for the mains INPUT, kindly recheck the diagram and update the code. I am waiting for your updated post soon. However, your work is really cool and I appreciate it :D .. If you get time then kindly main me your amended circuit + source code to indramukh@hotmail.com .. And, it would be great for anyone if you put comments at the end of each line for the reader to understand it more suitably .. :D

Thanks a lot

Танер Здравейте, как сте? Надявам се, че сте в най-доброто от вашето здраве. Въпреки, че аз пиша пост за първи път, но аз бях след публикувате в ЕАО от самото начало.

Исках да ви попитам, дали е възможно да се увеличи капацитета на своите инвертор дизайн чрез увеличаване Power MOSFETs и са налице всички необходими промени в кода (с изключение на физически компоненти) за преобразуване на операция от 12VDC до 24/48 DC.

Hello Taner, how are you? I hope you're in the best of your health. Although I am writing a post for the first time, but I've been following your post at EDA from the beginning.

I wanted to ask you, whether it is possible to increase capacity of your inverter design by increasing Power Mosfets and are there any changes required in the code (other than the physical components) to convert operation from 12VDC to 24/48 DC.

Hello Taner,

I hope all is well. Thanks for a great project.
I reviewed all the other postings and was able to answer most of my
questions except for one. What is the purpose of the two diodes D4, D5?

Thank you
Allen

Hello Friends ,
I have finished the inverter.
My only problem is that the a/b on pin 2 from micro is 4.35V and not 1 or 2 volts max ???
What can be the problem ?
Thank you for the answer
Pierre

Hello Taner

No answer to my question of high tension of b/a on RA0 of the PIC ?

Do you think that it can be a reversal of signals a and b on pins 1 and 2 of U10.
Thank you Taner.

PS
I'm writing your program in assembleur MPLAB of Microchip
If Somebody is interested ?

Hi arees,
D4 is for high voltage battery protection, and D5 is for reverse battery protection of the V_BAT analog input of PIC MCU (RA3).

Best regards,
Taner

zuberi

My only problem is that the a/b on pin 2 from micro is 4.35V and not 1 or 2 volts max ???
What's the voltage at a and b respectively the bridge output voltage A and B? In operation, square waves should be present
at all nodes. The multiplexer U10 is intended to detect the low phase of the square wave respectively, which indicates a correct saturated
switching of the output stage. In case of overload, the output transistors desaturate and a/b increases. The processor can
stop the inverter before the output stage is damaged.

If you don't see low voltage at a/b, either the output stage is not switching correctly, or you mixed up A and B.

Hi doc007,
what is the voltage levels on individual pins 1 and 2 of U10. The high level shouls not exceed 5.1V and low level shoul be below 2 (or 1V), depending on output current and Rds of MOSFET's.
And yes, if you reversing tha a/b inputs, then inverter can not work properly.

Best regards,
Taner

zuberi

Hello Taner
The voltage levels on individual pins 1 and 2 of U10 are respectively 4.56 and 4.64 .

Pierre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back