Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Photo led and Photo Detector of Specific responsive Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I miss my guess, that is exactly what you want.

The display has the caption '<10Hz'. This suggests the pulses are in the range of normal heart rate.

The pulses are pretty much consistent, with slight variations of amplitude and spacing.

A few small jittery signals get amplified, but most of the signal appears to be heartbeats.

First of all, Mohammed, I want to congratulate you for your dedication and persistence in making your project to work.

Learning electronics, like most technical challenges is like Thomas Edison would say: "1% inspiration, 99% perspiration".

With very few exceptions, a new idea will never work flawlessly the first time.
Most likely as you already have found out, there will be a series of technical challenges that have to be solved with thought and effort, and yes, with money also.

@BradtheRad , @schmitt trigger thanks you for all the support, and a great success speech for me :wink:. i will keeep your word in my mind @schmitt trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.