Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pci card development + windows xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

buenos

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi.

i have designed a pci card. there is no driver yet, so i have to test the card with a windows based test program.
i started the test on a PC, with windows2000. they took the PC from the office, so i cant use it anymore, but there is another PC with windows XP.

i wanted to continue testing on that PC, but the windows xp says device is not configured properly, so no memory region is assigned. the card is not readible under windows xp. if i use a bootable floppy pci-test program, then i can see the card, and i can see that the bios has assigned an address space to the card. it seems the win-xp deaassignes it.

so, how to enable the card under win-xp?

same here.. I do have the sameproblem. can we access using C to read and write the card without knowledge of Device drivers

hi,

I wanna develop a PCI card using PCI 9052,we purchased a RDK from PLX,since we are the beginners in th field,initially I m trying to glow an LED.for that what im supposed to do ,help me

Thank you
Adhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back