Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is Web Development is a good career choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivambhatele

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All, I'm currently looking to transition from my career in Accounts to an entry level tech job. I currently have experience with C, some Java (not fluent). I have a decent portfolio with my own programs applicable to my current job. As well as certifications in C programming. I want to know the average salary of web developers in India. I have checked some articles like this source and It is very helpful. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hello All, I'm currently looking to transition from my career in Accounts to an entry level tech job. I currently have experience with C, some Java (not fluent).
Hello,

there is many technologies of writing Web applications. C language is not a good choice for this purpose. But there exist ASP.NET technology (Microsoft .NET Framework) and there is C# language similiar in syntax with C. Jave is better choice together with such technologies as JSP (Java server Pages) or more advanced JSF (Java Server Faces). One can also use script languages as Python (and Django Framework) or Ruby (and Ruby on Rails). The last is script language called PHP (but it is a bit outdated now).On client side there is many frameworks based on Javascript language. And knowledge of HTML and XML or JSON is required.
But there still is a big amount of learning because web aplications are written in different way than desktop (the lack of state if one not use sessions)

Best Regards

Purely from an economics point of view I'd say "no".

I get multiple spams a day for web and mobile app services, the local ads are full of same. Supply and demand seem out of balance and content creators get paid squat in that kind of environment.

If you will succeed it will be on the strength of marketing and that is tough to stand up from scratch - not like the actual coding which you can learn yourself - it's a multi-body problem, with competition (big time).

C and JAVA are roots of other languages, If you really want to push your career in developing then choose right language and give time to learn and practices and certification doesn't matter if your practices more ! If you want to change for salary then you doing wrong. Skill is the one of the pillar will decide your salary at anywhere you would like to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back