Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB etching machine for PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

It's another project of etching machine from www.elektroda.pl

Aquarium with dimensions 20x20x2cm is glued by typical white silicone. You don't have to worry about puting too match of silicone - it doesn't have to be nice, it has to be tight.

Control element made by j-21 jabl with lot of upgrades, like add hysteresis, because previously heater switcher made strange noise. I also change temperature range from standard 18-35 to 20-550C but it still has possibility to steer via assembyl potentiometers. Thermostat can hold up to 600W. I put also a 3A fuse and inside outlet for heater. Althought inside of casing is disarray, all connections are cover in heat - shrinkable boots, especially those 230V. Exceptions from that are connections on secondary transformer and in potentiometers.

Front panel made in corel still missing potentiometer scale because I need to buy new digital thermometer.

Sensor made by temperature sensitive resistor that is tightly cover. Wire from sensor is shielded. This sensor could also have role of thermometer sensonr because this sensor has the same parameters. Etching machine is without aeration, maybe someday...

Original text comes from : https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1458123.html

Status
Not open for further replies.