Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pcb design following steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasan02486

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Friends, what are the steps following in pcb design and also tell me what are the key factors in pcb design.

1) RTFM

2) Use Google

3) Use the search on here, browse through this forum.

4) Do not expect people on a forum to tell you all the steps required for PCB design - there are too many
Unless all you want is:
a) design circuit
b) draw schematic
c) layout PCB
d) make gerbers
e) manufacture board
f) assemble and test board.

Key factors are research, check your design, check your design, check and double check everything.
Drink lots of coffee.
:D

I would suggest looking for a vocational/technical school that offer short courses on circuit and PCB design. Or you can look for people in your location who knows how to do layouts and ask him to teach you. It is quite hard to learn how to do it properly by yourself.

I agree with both of you PCB design is an art it's self, There are so many things that you have to take into consdideration
like for CE you can't have any AC tracks to close to DC tracks if I remember it was about 8-10mm gap nay below would fail. like cyberrat said there is much to explain. I've been doing PCB desing for some years and there is still loads of stuff to learn and the course's are costly, The best way is start of simple then work your way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back