Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Parameters to measure structural mismatch between to digital designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumathigokul

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi...

Good day to all....

I have two digital designs, if say with and without modification and i want to measure how much of structural mismatch is been introduced by my design modification.

Do any parameters measured using EDA tools such as Formal verification tools can be used to show percentage of structural mismatch between two designs???

Right now, percentage of modification in total number of components and nets used in both (with and without modification) designs is considered for this purpose, but i am not satisfied with this parameter as it only gives resource overhead count and not exactly the structural mismatch.

Thank you in advance.

An LEC Tool will tell you the differences.
Set the original/initial design as the 'golden' version and the modified design as the 'revised' version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back