Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

paper presentation plzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

electroon

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how todownload ieee papers for presentation?

I am a student of second year engineering (electronics and communication) and i want to submit a paper presentation on any of the emerging technolgies which i can properly undersatand and make others alo understand.Can anyone please help me regarding this like how tostart, where tostart.Please do help me>thanking all in advance and kudos to moderators for providing such a great platform to share thoughts alos kudos to all the members who are so active

Thats simple.. first pick the area you want... then search for the emerging technology in that area... collect data and present..Think this forum and google will be of great use for data collection. First decide the area in which you want to present..that's very important

Go through the latest articles in magazines. gather notes from . if there is any references then try to get the references also. presenting a paper in a symposium is not a difficult one as u may think . you may feel a little confused during the first presentation . dont get scared of facing the questions. be confident of what u r presenting.

also be sure that u know all the things that r there in the presentation . leave the unknown things and concentrate more on what u understand.

best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.