Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PADS 2007 Spiral Traces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq0520

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am running a single trace, and wan to run in spiral but the straight trace and then an arc for the same trace since this is a round board. then next loop will be 2 degrees off from the 1st loop for the straight portion. Go through a via, and then do same thing on bottom side and go to a connector. Basically will be working a coil.

I am having difficulty setting the angle and arc for same trace with 5 mil trace and 5mill gap. Anyone know this? There will be 4 quadrant like this, if anyone can help, i can evens end the file and see if it can be done.

OK, i will try, have you ever tried something like this router?

Do you know how to have an angled traces at 3 degrees from one trace to another? I don't know how it can be done in 2007, i can only change to AA(any angle mode) but can't find a way to put 3 degrees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back