Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orcad or PCAD which is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

SphinX

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Vonn :)

I use OrCAD at the work.
It's very friendly and handy package than PCAD.
OrCAD 10 can be interfaced with Specctra too.
I think OrCAD is better than PCAD.
May be Layout Plus need some improvment on its GUI.

Bye
SphinX of Egypt

I use PCAD and it's very nice. I tried Orcad and I dont like it.
I suggest you PCAD.

Mr.Cube

please look at old message..

use such tool what you want!
i don't like orcad because of a lot of errors and VERY BAD layout, but you can find many users who tell you different opinion

tool what you know is the best!!!

AN

Protel is good.
It is orcad compatible.

mrcube_ns said:
I use PCAD and it's very nice. I tried Orcad and I dont like it.
I suggest you PCAD.
Mr.Cube

this is some thing strange. pcad :p no control over the track .try moving a track it will break in to segments. so if u want to edit a track . sit from morning till evening and allign the track segment by segment. a good time pass. :D

binu g

elcielo said:
P*otel is good.
It is orcad compatible.

kindly go through the topic and post

binu g[/img][/code]

OrCAD is Better , is easy to use and learn plus it can do most of the thing s you lwould like to do

OrCad is easier to use . I'm just the biginner in this field and as i see OrCad is easy to get acquainted with. Of course each CAD has it own powers and defect . BUt once you've archived one well , you can do nearly everything on it.

I had use both of them

I think poth of them is very nice and i think that you need to use orcad if your design is advanced and you need a very advanced autorouter like spectra our you have a lot of high speed constrines then usign orcad will be more useful

Anybody uses EDWinXP.........once u use EDWinXP ...somebody say it is best. the quality of the product depends on its usage.

BTW,
Announcement: Stop the is xxx software is better than xxx software topicz

"""please look at old message..

use such tool what you want!
i don't like orcad because of a lot of errors and VERY BAD layout, but you can find many users who tell you different opinion

tool what you know is the best!!!

AN """
hello friend i will agree with AN go for what you fell comfort don't go for other's opininon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back