Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orcad, any ways that i can remove the connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicholasTok

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I have successfully importing a duplicated version of my 100% route to the file. the but still another problem arise, after importing there are some connection automatically generated.

If there a way to manually remove the unwanted yellow connection and remove some of the components, as I would like to merge the VCC, GND and -VCC to a single power supply?

Successimporting.png

Please help again as i could not find a way to remove those connections.

Regards
Nicholas Tok

Should your layout show any other layers other than top (red)? Is it a single-layer board?

In the component you can right-click on the component and select "delete". This would delete the component. Similar thing with connections.

Just select Tool/Connection/Disconnect pin, select the pin and answer as you wish.

hi kender,

Yap its a single layer routing only the bottom layer.

hi dmk,

Thanks I will try that out...

Added after 7 minutes:

dmk said:
Just select Tool/Connection/Disconnect pin, select the pin and answer as you wish.

hi dmk,

i have tried that, 1st i select the pin icon from the rows of icons, then i select the pin which i wish to disconnect, then i select the tool tap, connection...

I can see the disconnect pin option but its not available to be selected which i have no idea why?

regards,
Nicholas Tok

You must select connection tool first, then move over the pin, right click on it and from the pop-up menu select disconnect pin. It should work. I really don't know why you cannot do it.
72_1225610387.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back