Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orcad 16.3 Capture to PCB??

Status
Not open for further replies.

yavolzzz

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,i have designed a schematics on Orcad Capture 16.3.And now i need to make it on a PCB.But i dont know how to do.how can i transfer capture to pcb?? :-(

hi,

1.first do the annotate procedure and then check DRC

2.after to create the footprint for each symbol for schematic and paste it in PCB Footprint (you can give the footprint when you right click option --> window will open and give the name of footprint in PCB footprint)

3. and then create net list by choosing the net list option(choose the tool like layout or PCB editor)
4.open the PCB editor or layout import the net list path

i dont know orcad well. i am rookie. so i didnt understand what you are talking about.could you write more cleanier.for exp. i didnt understand drc.what is it

first u have to learn the how create the schematic ..there is lot of PDF in Google ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back