Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OPNET modeler:find a GSM simulation model

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrung

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone.
Now i am finding a GSM simulation model in OPNET modeler.I have found it in this thread:https://www.edaboard.com/threads/78274/ But rapidshare has been closed.so i can not download it.So i need anyone who has been downloaded re-upload that file - or can share for new model??? Please help.Or can give me some tutorial to create that model???

I need gsm opnet modeler. Please help me. I cant download this project too.

Did you notice the similar threads listed at the bottom of this page? There are also various links at Google about OPNET.

It's normal that downloaded tutorials and files at file hosting sites expire after some time. It's mostly useless to ask for the old files, instead try to locate similar new publications.

Just in case, please notice that Edaboard isn't the place to ask for copyright protected software or E-books.

Status
Not open for further replies.