Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

one problem confusing me a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

northguy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We see bits before GMSK modulation for baseband signal,then we get symbals for RF.but there are 148 bits in useful part of burst ,not 148 symbals?so what kind of signal we get from antenna in time domain?

one more question, any one can give me an overview of communication steps after powering up?

you are my treasure and thanks in advance.

One way of looking at this is the serial two level information is in bits, one per time interval. Several bits are combined into a multidimensional vector space and sent out at different time interval between different vector values. These are called symbols. What goes between antennas is sometimes called waveforms. This is at the physical layer.

At another layer (which I do not remember the name of right now) a series of symbols are combined with protocol and synchronizing symbols to make a packet of information.

you get a gmsk signal according to the protocol

Everyone,
Before responding to a question, please check the date of the previous messages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back