Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nobody answer this question

Status
Not open for further replies.

yavolzzz

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
do you know how do you control this motor..If possible on shemetics or protous..

Attachments

• Rotary_Synchronous_UAT1.pdf
    441.5 KB · Views: 55

The manual which you attached explains how can you control the motor at page 2. Construct the schematic given in the manual and put appropriate capacitor value that is specified at the capacitors section of manual with respect to your applied voltage 24 or 48 V and simulate it. Which point you did not understand ?

yes o'course i know that but i have to change motor speed..while i change voltage ,will speed change ?where is the frequency value 50-60hz?i need to change it by using frequency..

This is synchronous electrical motor working with AC. Speed of this type of motors depends on applied frequency and calculated as follows:

v=(120*f)/n where n is number of poles. n is given 10 in the datasheet of manual.

Regards,
ALPER USLU

it is a small version of washing machine motor

are you sure v=120f/n
is it N(rpm)=120f/n

yes it is velocity or number of revolution per minute whatever you want to say. If you put the values such as 50 hertz shown in your manual 120*50/10=600 rpm that is shown too at your manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.