Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NLOS WiMAX characteristic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilmanhalimra

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sorry for asking such a basic question. i want to ask about NLOS WiMAX characteristic. i want to ask about if i want to make a WiMAX antenna is there any special technique to attain this NLOS characteristic? or the NLOS characteristic is attainned in the processing system?. thanks before.:?::D:D

hi,
The NLOS (non line of sight) caraceristics of WiMAX signal is provided by the OFDM modulation used to bring the signal information.
The NLOS is performed by the orthogonal carriers which composed the ofdm signal.
The antenna is not in question

jayce3390 said:
hi,
The NLOS (non line of sight) caraceristics of WiMAX signal is provided by the OFDM modulation used to bring the signal information.
The NLOS is performed by the orthogonal carriers which composed the ofdm signal.
The antenna is not in question

Even if you are using a -3dBi antenna versus a +7dBi one ?:D

so it is because WiMAX using OFDM, but how about the antenna gain. is there any gain requirement for WiMAX antenna? thanks for the reply:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back