Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Openschemes Project - Low current LDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronrancher

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

The class-AB op-amps are done, I'm running corner sims and toying around with transferring them between processes. The final schematics will probably be up on openschemes in a few days so I'm moving on to the next project - an on-chip LDO!

I'm wondering if anyone has a favorite LDO paper I should use as a starting point - I know there are tons of them out there, but it's been a while since I looked at any of them so I don't know what new features are being added.

Everyone needs an LDO or two at some time, so it's a natural choice for another free chunk of IP!

**broken link removed**

electronrancher said:
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has a favorite LDO paper I should use as a starting point - I know there are tons of them out there, but it's been a while since I looked at any of them so I don't know what new features are being added.

Everyone needs an LDO or two at some time, so it's a natural choice for another free chunk of IP!

hi

architecture of LDO depends on specification so write something about it.

regards

the spec? it's on openschemes. this project is for a low power ldo for 3.3v or lithium ion systems. you can look up any datasheet for these kinds of LDO's and find they are all very similar. try looking for LDO's for digital still cameras - these use about 5 LDO's per device, all a generic 100mA PMOS LDO.

Cann't open the webpage.

can not open this website

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

please re-post the right link so that we can see it or do we need to sign-up???

thanks

just went to the openschemes website and this is why we're having difficulty..

"You are now registered. However, we were unable to send the activation mail to your email account due to an internal error that had occurred on our server. We are sorry for the inconvenience, please send the webmaster an email notifying him/her of the situation."

when you say low power, how many quiescent current are you willing yo allow ? which is your max output compensation capacitor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back