Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Needed help reagarding PIC16F877A interfacing with LM35 code

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry15

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,

I am working on a project and i have no idea on pic programming. My project is to interface PIC16F877A with LM35 and when it gets body temperature between 37.5 Celsius to 40.0 Celsius, the led red light and buzzer should turn ON.
If the body temperature is between 36.8 Celsius to 37.5 Celsius, the led green turn on and it will check temperature every 15 minutes once....
Can anyone one help to understanding me the code for PIC.

Hi,

It would be good for you to divide your work in modules. LM 35 is analog sensor, it will give output in volts which is very low. So you need to amplify voltage before feeding it to microcontroller. Develop other modules from PIC controller side, like Buzzer, led on-off, timer and ADC individually. Integrate all after that. Hope this helps.

NIKS

Guys thanks for the reply...but im still blur in the code because i have no experience using embedded system using micro controller (PIC16F877A) with LM35....

Guys thanks for the reply...but im still blur in the code because i have no experience using embedded system using micro controller (PIC16F877A) with LM35....
You have no choice, you need to learn. It's just read ADC. You can start learn from simpler, that is worst project LED Blinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.