Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need urgent help in designing a antenna... please matter with my university life :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

virajsen

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm a electronic student and we got a project on designing a antenna. so we looked at a anetnna at http://www.tvantennaplans.com/ and we made modifications to it. but we dont know how to simulate it. comsol, hfss is used but don't know how to simulate.

Please can anyone help us by developing the basic antenna structure in above website and guide us to simulate our antenna. we will ever thankful to you.

I would be ever thankful for free labor to better my own efforts as well... Pick a tool and go through tutorials to learn their use. HFSS has the Antenna Design Toolkit, at no extra cost, that creates many antenna models that are already parameterized and ready to solve.

Long and short of it is: Invest in your own success and do not ask for handouts.

Have Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back