Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some refenence for SERDES CDR design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi2003

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
serdes cdr

I need something about clock & data recovery for SERDES, like USB2.0, SATA, and Giga Fiber.

serdes book paper

I forgot the name of the IEEE papers, but our company used one of the papers as reference and implemented the multi-gigabit CMOS CDR a couple years ago. You could do a google search, I believe it's online as PDF file.
(something like coms gigabit clock recovery, phase locked loop, etc)

casual3

hienpv said:
you can refer to this board!
The attached apps note doesn't tell anything about how CDR works, what the logic looks like, what the algorithm looks like. It's more like a manual for how to use the eval board from Philips. It's pretty useless ...

You can fine good information here :
h**p://velox.stanford.edu

HI,

The following book which talks about CDR in optical communication may be helpful to you : )

Design of Integrated Circuits for Optical Communications
Author: Razavi
Publication: McGRAW-HILL 2003
ISBN: 0-07-122972-8

how can i get the book
Design of Integrated Circuits for Optical Communications

hi!

there is one paper on SERDES. here is the link.
gibbs1.ee.nthu.edu.tw/subproject1/04spring/SERDES.pdf

regards,
vijay

Jimi2003 said:
I need something about clock & data recovery for SERDES, like USB2.0, SATA, and Giga Fiber.

hi

maybe this will be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back