Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help, RF MEMS simulation with HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

elektrotechnik33

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rf mems phase shifter +hfss

Hi,

I need help and support in simulating of RF MEMS switch with HFSS. The simulation is about having a normal coplanar waveguide with a normal switch over it. When the switch is up, there is no interference of the t-line. On the other hand, when switch is down, the dielectric switch will have an effect on the signal on the t-line, leads the phase difference in comparison to the up-state. I would like to plot or calculate this phase difference between up- and down-state with HFSS but really don't know how. Could anybody please tell me how to do so in HFSS or how to calculate the phase shift based on HFSS program by extracting parameters or anything. Thanks a lot!!

Nat

mems hfss

you should see s11 and s21.
when switch is up s21 is near 0 or 1db
and s11 is very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back