Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in running led display

Status
Not open for further replies.

raman00084

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone help in running message display circuit(hard ware) and coding i want the cocept of the program

what kind of display.... how many display you will connect? what is the controller? what is the application.. if you dont tell your requirements then its difficult to help you.

And add information on How characters you have to display, LCD or LED type. There are many ways for making "running message display". This possible even with digital gates, with out micro controller. Unless your requirements are clear, its difficult to help u.

what kind of display.... how many display you will connect? what is the controller? what is the application.. if you dont tell your requirements then its difficult to help you.

i like to use led the lengh of the display will be around 2 feet and breath will be 6 inches. the same display we see in bank that uses full led(dot matrix) . the controlleer will be atmel 8051 are pic 16f877a

---------- Post added at 06:54 ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 ----------

And add information on How characters you have to display, LCD or LED type. There are many ways for making "running message display". This possible even with digital gates, with out micro controller. Unless your requirements are clear, its difficult to help u.

i like to use led the lengh of the display will be around 2 feet and breath will be 6 inches. the same display we see in bank that uses full led(dot matrix) . the controlleer will be atmel 8051 are pic 16f877a

Dont mention the size of display. Mention the no.of columns and rows of leds.

i think it may be 5*7 matrix and 12 blocks of such kind....

number of blocks may not affect as you need shift registers for the same and give cloclk for shifting the data.... size does not matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back