Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in generating odb++ in boardstation..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks but I'm new to board station and in the File export there is to Autothermal,3D mechanical, IGES. Gencad.

I dont know where I need to go to find the odb++ toolbar..

Kindly help me and tell the way to generate the odb++

As I said, You generate ODB++ from within Fablink.

In Design manager, select the pcb, press the RMB and select Fablink. This wil open the design in Fablink. From there you can create all kind of output files.

Ofcourse you need to have ODB++ installed in the BoardStation environment

Thank u very much for your prompt response

If u dont mind.. kindly share me how to generate the IPC net list in the FAB link tool bar..

According to the info on SupportNet, there is no way of generating IPC-D-356 netlist directly. However, there is a AWK script provided by Mentor that wil extract the netlist from the neutral file.

bsnf_2_ipc-d-356.7z

The above mentioned software is 'freeware' which Mentor Graphics corporation provides as a courtesy to our users. Freeware is provided 'as is' and Mentor Graphics makes no warranties with respect to freeware, either express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.

I have never used this, so good luck. :lol:

Attachments

• bsnf_2_ipc-d-356.7z
    1.4 KB · Views: 87

If you are using ODB++ the netlist will be embedded within the ODB++ data, so shouldn't need the IPC-D356 format netlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back