Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in Brain Computer interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanukaran

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PHP:

Hi,

I need help in my project .I need to develop a sofware which can recognize and classify the brainwave.I thought want to develop the software using the matlab.Im begginer. Im learning now.I already have found the eeg data in EDF format and text format. Could anyone lead me to develop this project.

Thanks and regard

Prabakaran

hello prabakaran..i m also making my project on 2D cursor movement using EEG signal..can u pls provide me those EEG data??
thnx in advance

hello prabakaran..i m also making my project on 2D cursor movement using EEG signal..can u pls provide me those EEG data??
thnx in advance

ya sure brother.....let me attach....i attach the.edf data and .txt file data .....anywat what platform are using.....can we do together if you wish....:)..if you wish please add me in facebook pravan@live.com

tanks n regards
Prabakaran MUnusamy

Attachments

• SampleEEG.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 74
  • test_eeg_data.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 46

hi prabakaran
i also wanted to implement a brain computer interface for multi movement in matlab.
would u plz help me if u did it.
sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.