Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need an Active Voltage divider for the circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhaoxhts

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.
I'm trying to design a circuit using active voltage divider(with op amps) instead of a passive one, because i'm use the same channel for both CAN signal and Programming voltage, and the passive voltage is in this channel, and is somehow messing with CAN signal. i already fixed the problem for now, but still need an active solution. any help?

Hi

Can you show us a schematic about your problem?
And a more detailed description. Feel free to use values like volts, amperes and ohms rather than a textual description.

Klaus

Use a fixed series resistor followed by a selection of shunt resistors, each being switched in by a CMOS transmission gate t(4066). This sort of arrangement can deal with 0 to +15V signals with a impedances of say, 100 ohms to 1M ohm ay 10s of KHZ
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back