Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEC archives with 3D pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you must generate output data and than you can see that in 3D.

Still I could not..Getting message like "grafix hardwere driver not installed". :( Is it due to directX ? My all drivers are OK.

:!: :idea: :?:
goxy said:
First you must generate output data and than you can see that in 3D.

You must do this:
1. make dir: c:\4nec2
2.unpack 4nec2v52.zip into c:\4nec2
3.unpack 4nec2x52.zip into c:\4nec2\exe
4.unpack 4nec2sup.zip and files msvbvm60.dll and msflxgrd.ocx put into :
C:\Windows\System if you have Windows 95,98,ME
or C:\Winnt\System32 if you have Windows XP/NT/2000
5.click: START>RUN and enter
for Windows 95,98,ME : REGSVR32.EXE C:\Windows\System\msvbvm60.dll and click OK and than again put
REGSVR32.EXE C:\Windows\System\msflxgrd.ocx and click OK
For Windows XP/NT/2000 : REGSVR32.EXE C:\Windows\System32\msvbvm60.dll and click OK and than again put
REGSVR32.EXE C:\Windows\System32\msflxgrd.ocx and click OK
5.I have Win ME and Win XP and I no need dx8vb.zip files for directx.
6.That's all!

NEC4

I think that NEC4 is only available in higher cost commercial versions.

Now they are working. The problem was with 1024x800 pixel and 24 bit color. I had to change the resolution to get the thing done. Now see those colors

BTW can sombody tell me how nec2 and nec4 are differ from each other? I know second one is not free.

:!: :idea: :?:

command differences

Here are the command differences.

Go to **broken link removed** and select GNEC from the left menu and then select NEC4-support link from the text.

You will get a list of commands on NEC2 , 3, and 4. You can see which ones only 4 has.

In addition, there are probably less errors in the calculated results as the model number increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back